segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

couple of words [34]

She: Calm down, mister. Having a bad dream?

He: Huh? Oh you're here.

She: Of course I am. I guess you fell asleep watching tv before I get here right? Geez you're sweating!

He: Bad dream...

She: What was about?

He: Nothing frightening... Just... You were not here. I was sleeping alone.

She: So you dreamed that I was not here... And that was a nightmare?

He: I... Wouldn't say nightmare. But surely was scary.

She: How come? When I don't sleep here it's because I wake up early the next morning...

He: I know. It was... Different.

She: Different how?

He: It seemed that you... That you weren't here because you didn't exist in my life.

She: Oh...

He: That was scary. This thought that you didn't exist and that I had to sleep alone every night and dream about this perfect creature so unreachable.

She: Ohh don't start with this 'perfection' thing again mister!
But thank you. I'll try to be more present in your dreams...

He: Like you had to try...

Posted via email from a few words

Nenhum comentário: